- AskMDx.com gives you access to a team of doctors in various
medical specialities such as Allergy and Immunology, Alternative Medicine (Ayurveda,
Homeopathy, Siddha medicine, Unani, etc.), Men’s Health, Surgery, Anesthesiology,
Pain Management, Cardiology, Cardiovascular surgery, Dermatology, Pathology, Nutrition,
Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Gynecology, Infectious
Diseases, Nephrology, Hepatology, Dentistry, Maxillofacial Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery,
Nursing, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, ENT, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Pediatric
surgery, Physical medicine and rehabilitation, Plastic surgery, Proctology, Psychiatry,
Pulmonology, Radiology, Rheumatology, Surgical oncology, Thoracic surgery, Transplant
surgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
- You ask questions to the medical team, and the medical team answers
- You will get an email notification once your question is answered
and the information is then viewable securely on AskMDx.com
- AskMDx.com is a cost-effective way for you to get fact-specific
information on health/medicine from a team of doctors and medical professionals.
How does AskMDx.com work?
- AskMDx.com lets you ask medicine/health-related questions
to a team of doctors, using the Ask a question page.
- You will pay securely
using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover on PayPal website.
- All questions are confidential unless you decide to make it public
and can only be seen by you and the medical team. Confidential question can also
be seen by AskMDx.com administrators for quality purposes.
- The questions and answers are in the form of a web-based forum, much
like a discussion forum.
- We do not expose your email address and any personal information to
What happens to my question after it is submitted?
- As soon as your question is submitted, it gets reviewed by the medical
- Expect your question to be answered in 8 hours from the time it was
- DO NOT ask questions regarding a medical condition that needs immediate
medical attention. In case of Emergency call 911 or call your doctor.
- You will receive an email when the medical team responds to your question,
declines your question, or does not answer your question in 2 business days.
- You may ask 1 follow-up question to the medical team, in case there
are further clarifications to be made and the clarifications are related to the
original question. Do not ask unrelated questions in a follow-up. Medical team is
not obligated to respond to follow-ups, but they typically do.
- Medical team can decline to answer your question if your particular
health condition needs immediate medical attention in an emergency OR if they find
your question to be vague, poorly constructed, long & complicated, outside their
area of expertise, requiring significant research, or for any other reasons
What happens to my payment?
- If you receive a response from the medical team within 2 days, and
the medical team has not declined the question your payment will be consumed.
- If you do not receive a response from the medical team within 2 days
of asking a question, we will automatically process your refund.
- If you are not satisfied send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to get full refund. Refund will be processed in 3 to 5 business days.